Why choose a Cross Country Greenhouse
Why you should choose a Cross Country Greenhouse Kit..
We are horticultural enthusiasts, gardeners at heart, offering affordable greenhouse kits to suit every ones choices. Greenhouse gardeners want a quality, long lasting structure that will stand the test of time all this and at an affordable price.
- Durability, Strength…built with engineering codes tailored to meet your local building codes.
- Built with life long lasting materials aluminum, polycarbonate, glass, stainless steel fasteners..
- Built strong and weather tight.. polycarbonate or glass panels and glazing bars, structural trusses, aluminum glazing cap closures, super strong glazing tape and gaskets.
- Quality.. built with detail and aesthetics..by far its one of the most attractive greenhouse kits on the market, the symmetry is superb..
- Aesthetically pleasing proportionality and balance such that it reflects beauty, functionality and perfection.
- Satisfaction.. Company recognition, long lasting business reputation for customer service and quality craftsmanship..
- A Plethora of types, sizes, choices, combination’s, ease of assembly…
- Grow your greenhouse..need more growing space, no problem cross country greenhouses are expandable..
- Lastly…Enjoy the Harvest..
The Cross Country greenhouse kit….
click images for enhanced view
is made from an aluminum frame that can accommodate double or triple wall polycarbonate, single or double pane glass or a combination with polycarbonate roof and glass walls. They have been tested and engineered to meet 30 to 50 lbs snow load and 95 to 110 mph wind load. That’s pretty strong.. all kits come with one door, automatic solar operated ridge vents 22″ x 44, quantity of vents depends on size.
Freestanding, lean-to’s, custom designs, custom roof pitches, curved eave or straight eave models, your choice.
And Yes we do have higher end custom garden greenhouses for the discerning customer, please visit the garden room page.
GDS The Greenhouse Guy Jun 25, 2017