Why we need a Greenhouse
What does the coming food price increases mean for all of us?
Considering the rapid pace of our growing society, the benefits of building greenhouses and growing your own food supply all year around is becoming more critical day by day.
Read along these green lines and see the impact of what a growing population and the effects of global warming will have on food supply in the near future.
Dont believe in global warming? your not alone.
Do you believe in food shortages?
Do you believe in a shrinking economy?
Hows your economy?
Is it growing?
Many have the desire and the where withal to do exactly what this article is all about.
I applaud you immensely.
If you are reading the current news about what increasing food prices will eventually be and if the mere purity of the quality of food you are presently buying, does not concern you, think again.
If you are anything like me, then it is nothing to take for granted. Sure we can continue to rely on the many Wal-Marts to bring our needs to our doorstep but what exactly are they bringing to you.
Many families will never stop using Wal-Mart and various other food suppliers to meet certain needs. I do not believe many of us can do without them; it is just a fact of life.
The Wal-Marts and other leading supermarket chains have cornered the market; it is difficult not buying from them.
However, the key to healthy living and less expensive food sources and to be able to have alternatives,is the secret to successful greenhouse living and sustenance.
Always consider how much money will be SAVED by planting and growing your own food. The quality of vegetables, is a serious consideration, and by growing your own vegetable food supply, there will be no need to worry about pesticide sprays, by getting those vegetables over to the mainland and into the market, and by thinking they do not do that? Think again!
The need to buy veggies for salads will no longer be necessary, and you will probably have enough fresh herbs, tomato, cucumbers, zucchinis and lettuce to last until late fall and with an insulated greenhouse, even longer, freezing extra tomato and other vegetables for use during the winter can be very frugal and handy.
Do not let any excuses get in the way of your reconnection to this beautiful planet. Grow your own food. Save the planet. Be healthy. It is a win-win-win solution.
Building your own greenhouse can be lots of fun and it does not have to be all that expensive. After providing the initial cost and effort to accomplish your greenhouse building project, just think of the benefits, making your investment more than worth it.
This vital project can mean much happiness and joy for the entire family.
Listed below and all throughout the net are the many benefits of having a Greenhouse. However let’s emphasize the importance once again and summarize it in one place where it helps.
Greenhouse… Uses and Benefits
- Prosper by achieving just a few of these benefits into your life.
- Greenhouse structures provide a place to start seedlings
- Greenhouses can be constructed and combined into 2 areas:
- Growing plants and a personal sanctuary environment reconnect with nature
- Greenhouse for house plants, Aquaponics, hydroponics
- Greenhouses provide a home with increased value, solar collectors, a growing station
- Greenhouses are versatile and are multi use structures
- Home attached and or free standing
- All year around vegetable growing with an insulated greenhouse
- Extend growing season
- Grow a wider variety of plants in a temperature controlled environment
- Protect plants, vegetables and flowers from insects, wild animals and outside elements
- Contain beneficial insects like lady bugs that protect and consume damaging insects
- Weather control from adverse weather patterns such as hail, high gusty winds, too much rain
provides peace of mind, tranquility, reassurance, and personal consumption. The uses and purpose are endless, and with a little thought your investment will be priceless.
Thanks for visiting.
Need advice or an estimate on how much a greenhouse project would be? don’t hesitate to call
GDS The Greenhouse Guy May 24, 2017